The ATI Gas Motor Actuator Control package utilizes hi-pressure poppet valve technology to provide reliable, maintenance-free control of gas motor actuators. The standard local auto-manual control consists of a poppet selector valve and two limit valves. The patented Limit Valves, operated through a reliable cam mechanism, utilize a mechanical plunger integral to the proven poppet valve. The poppet valve directly stops gas flow through the motor as opposed to operating a spool-type selector valve. This design provides quick, positive shut-off of the actuator to eliminate excessive torque on the valve and the waste of valuable gas. The auto-manual station, which can be remotely located, utilizes the proven and reliable poppet valve design to provide a compact, easy to use, local control of the valve. In addition, all of the proven control packages, includings Remote Electric, Automatic Station Bypass, and Line Break Systems can be provided for operation with the Gas Motor Actuator Control.
- Components are constructed of marine-grade, hard-anodized aluminum and stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance and longer cycle life.
- Built-in pilot pistons provide signal inputs for solenoids or pneumatic devices.
- High-flow exhaust valve improves motor efficiency while reducing gas consumption.
- Commercially available 3-way stainless steel valve, with stainless steel lockable handle, for local auto/manual selector.
- Optional limit switches with two explosion-proof SPDT hermetically sealed proximity switches for position feedback.
- Controls can be valve or remote mounted.