Linear Pneumatic Actuators
Our L & HDL series are piston operated valve actuators that use air pressure or natural gas to provide the force required to open, close and control rising stem valves.
- Our L series actuator is perfect for control valves. With smooth operation from speeds as slow as .012 inches per second to speeds as fast as 12 inches in less than a second.
- Our HDL series actuator is ideal for on/off applications.
- For anti-surge applications and other high speed applications, a "cushion" design is incorporated inside the piston cylinder assembly.
- The adaptable nature of our design allows you to automate valves in place without shutting the plant down.
- Our pneumatic actuators can accommodate a broad spectrum of valve applications from very high to very low thrust requirements.