The ATI Multi-Turn Gas Motor Actuator utilizes unregulated pipeline gas to automatically operate multi-turn or quarter-turn valves. Capable of operating with pressures up to 1500 psi, the Gas Motor Actuator is supplied as a complete stand-alone valve control system for either local or remote operation. The compact, lightweight gas actuator is mounted directly on the gear operator normally supplied for handwheel operation. An economical adapter specific to the valve/gear box connects the gas motor actuator directly to the gear operator handwheel shaft. All actuators are supplied with a local auto-manual control station with open and close limit valves. In addition, other proven control packages, such as, Remote Electric, Station Bypass, and Line Break control modules can be provided for operation with the Multi-Turn Gas Motor Actuator.
- Operates with 400 to 1500 psi unregulated gas.
- Lightweight – 250lbs.
- Reliable, durable gear motor for improved efficiency and less gas consumption.
- All control elements are constructed of marine-grade hard-anodized aluminum and stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance and longer cycle life.
- No special tools required for limit valve adjustments.
- Adapter is cut to match specific requirements of the supplied valve gear operator.
- Allows for manual handwheel operation.
- Optional speed controls.
- Optional oil mist extractor.