ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The purpose of this position is to have an associate to interface with ATI customers to determine actuator and control solutions to meet their requirements. This includes customer relationship management and quotation and sales order preparation. Apply technical knowledge to design and size customized valve automation solutions for customers.
- Contributes to Automation Technology growth by being an active member of the sales team
- Work with team members to provide value of product solutions to
- Develop and maintain a detailed customer database that includes customer structure, contacts, competitors, product sales and opportunities, and pricing
- Assist team members to achieve sales volume and growth
- Suggest the appropriate selling price on all selling opportunities to maximize success and
- Responsible for tracking projects and managing the project quoting
- Responsible for maintaining the customer relationship while also being the front line customer service
- Dress code and demeanor needs to be neat and
- Minimum overnight travel may be required occasionally
- Contributes to achievement of a “LEAN”
- Contributes to organization culture of continuous learning, improvement, and high
- Must be able to demonstrate Will Power, Modesty, Passion and Customization to meet the ATI Core Values
- Other duties as
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university (entry level) or
- Technical aptitude to apply design calculations to solve customer applications
- 6 – 12 months related experience and/or training; preferably in Industrial manufacturing
- Must have a strong technical aptitude
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and exhibit strong time management skills
- Uncompromising business and personal ethics
- Must be self-starter
- Must be able to work in a fast, paced environment.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (word, excel, etc.)
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks
- Must be a results oriented self-motivator
- Must be able to communicate with ATI customers; in-person and on the telephone.
- Must be able to determine actuator and control solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Must be able to provide quotes to
- Must be able to enter and manage sales orders for
- Must be able to communicate information orally and in writing and in
- Knowledge of AutoCAD software is a plus
Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing environment in a non-climate controlled environment. Work may involve occasional hand lifting of materials and products. Machinery operation requires the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to; eye safety glasses, hearing protectors and steel toe work boots. Loose fitting clothes and jewelry are not permitted.
The duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive to any specific employee. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job. Nothing in this position description changes the at-will employment relationship existing between Automation Technology and its employees.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION