Job Title: Eastern Regional Sales Manager
Job Category: Oil & Gas Equipment MFG
Department/Group: Sales Job Code/ Req#: ORSM071017
Location: Houston, TX. or within territory Travel Required: 50%
Level/Salary Range: Commensurate with Qualifications and Experience Position Type:
Experienced territory manager responsible for increasing brand recognition and sales via current sales channels; expanding opportunities and customer base.
- Accomplishes regional sales objectives by planning, scheduling, visiting and training current and prospective customers within the full product breath and offering of ATI.
- Achieves regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining regional sales system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for territory in support of national objectives.
- Maintains and expands customer base via current sales channels; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
- Implements trade promotions by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Understands and adheres to organizational and department policy and procedures.
- Conducts himself/herself in a professional manner at all times
- Maintains job-related confidentiality.
- Resolves conflicts respectfully and in a timely manner, asks for assistance from appropriate supervisor/HR as needed.
- Communicates respectfully at all times.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Operates with a sense of teamwork.
Industrial Valve and Automation Experience Required, Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Territory Management, Presentation Skills, Performance Management, Building Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Negotiation, Results Driven, Sales Planning, Managing Profitability
- Attendance at work and punctuality is an essential function of this position.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Basic math skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with vendors in English
- Required frequently: standing, walking kneeling, squatting, bending reaching, and work in hot or cold temperatures.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as invoices and department manuals
The job duties, elements, responsibilities, skills, functions, experience, educational factors and the requirements and conditions listed in this job description are representative only and not exhaustive of the tasks that an employee may be required to perform. The employer reserves the right to revise this job description at any time and require employees to perform other tasks as circumstances or conditions of its business, competitive considerations or the work environment change.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION